Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Bourbon Fire Sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup premium bourbon
- 32 ounces honey
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|