Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Bean Salad
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|