Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon With Spinach and Peppers
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 skinless salmon fillet (1 1/4-pound piece), cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 12 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?