Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 cup honey
- 4 medium carrots, cut into ½-inch dice
- 3 small-medium parsnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 small-medium rutabagas, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 medium or 2 small red onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or rosemary, chopped medium-fine (optional), plus large sprigs, for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 235kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|