Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Roasted Pork with Greens
- 1 4-pound boneless pork rib roast
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup (about) canned low-salt chicken broth or water
- 2 large bunches Swiss chard, thick stems removed, leaves coarsley chopped (about 10 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?