Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Roasted Pear Salad with Thyme-Verjus Dressing
- 1/3 cup verjus or 3 tablespoons white grape juice and 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 3 bunches fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 ripe but firm Bartlett pears (about 2 1/2 pounds), halved, cored
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 head of butter lettuce, coarsely torn
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 6 ounces blue cheese, sliced or coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?