Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Orange-Pistachio Ice Cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup (3 ounces) pistachios
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 2 cups half and half or milk
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or other orange liqueur (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 394kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 26g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|