Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Mustard Chicken Breasts
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray for the pan
- Four 6-ounce boneless and skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and lightly pounded to uniform thickness
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, preferably whole grain
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2½ cups fresh bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 616kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|