Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Melon-Pineapple Sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder or ground coriander
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 cup diced pineapple or other seasonal fruit, such as peaches or pears
- 1/2 cup diced cantaloupe or other melon
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?