Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Glazed Pear Upside-Down Cake
- ¼ cup chestnut or other intense honey
- 4 small or 3 large Bosc pears, peeled, quartered lengthwise, and cored
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (1 stick), melted and cooled
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 383kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 87mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|