Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Glazed Peach Tart with Mascarpone Cream
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (about) ice water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 6 ripe medium peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves, melted
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?