Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Glazed Duck with Fig and Pistachio Red Quinoa
- 1 cup ruby port
- 1 cup quartered dried Black Mission figs
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 cup red quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup shelled unsalted pistachios
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 4 duck breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Sriracha (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?