Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Glazed Doughnuts with Raisins and Pine Nuts
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F to 115°F), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil plus more for frying
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?