Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-Ginger Shrimp and Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|