Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hominy with Scallions and Cilantro
- Two 15-ounce cans white or yellow hominy, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup canned black-eyed peas or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons fat rendered from cooking pork, or unsalted butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped scallions (white part and 1 inch of the green)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 small ripe but firm tomato (about 3 ounces), seeded and finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 92kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|