Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hominy, Tomato and Chili Soup
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 large fresh Anaheim chili, stemmed, seeded, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dried New Mexico chili*, stemmed, seeded, torn into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 14- to 15-ounce can golden hominy, drained
- 1 14-to 15-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/3 cup finely crushed tostadas caseras or corn chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?