Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Home-style Tacos al Pastor (Chile and Pineapple Pork Tacos)
- For the pork:
- 5 Goya Guajillo Chiles
- 5 Goya Pasilla Chiles or Goya Ancho Chiles
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of Goya Chipotle Chile in Adobo Sauce
- 1 medium white onion, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can Goya Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 cup Goya White Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Goya Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Goya Cumin
- Goya Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless, skinless pork butt, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Goya Vegetable Oil
- For the garnish:
- 1 (10 ounce) package Goya Corn Tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?