Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homestyle Kalua Pork with Cabbage in a Slow Cooker
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (5 pound) bone-in pork shoulder roast
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 large head cabbage, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|