Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homestyle Canned Corn Relish
- 8 cobs of corn, kernels removed
- 1 cup diced various diced sweet peppers (green, yellow, red, etc.)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 heaping teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1/2 cup water.
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?