Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homestyle Beef Stew
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound beef for stew, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into quarters
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|