Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds large cooking apples, such as Granny Smith or Rome Beauty, peeled, cored, and diced
- ¼ cup sugar or a natural sweetener, or more to taste
- ½ cup apple juice or water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|