Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Home-smoked sardines with seared tomato salsa
- 8 sardines , prepared (see box below recipe method)
- 2-3 handfuls applewood smoking chips (buy from hardware shops such as Homebase and B&Q)
- a few sprigs rosemary
- olive oil and lemon juice to serve
- 8 slices brown soda bread
- 1 banana shallot or 1 normal shallot, finely sliced
- 300g cherry tomatoes , halved
- small bunch basil , shredded
- white balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?