Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade tomato ketchup
- 1 large red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- bulb fennel, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 stick celery, trimmed and roughly chopped
- olive oil
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked, stalks chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 cloves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- 1 kg yellow, orange or green tomatoes, chopped, or 500g cherry or plum tomatoes, halved plus 500g tinned plum tomatoes
- 200 ml red wine vinegar
- 70 g soft brown sugar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?