Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 rashers bacon , chopped
- 500g pack chicken wings
- oil , for frying (optional)
- 1 onion , unpeeled and cut into quarters
- 1 carrot , roughy chopped
- 1 leek , roughly chopped
- 1 garlic bulb, unpeeled and halved
- bunch herbs such as bay, thyme, parsley stalks (just use whatever you have, don't buy especially)
- 300ml white wine
- 1.2l chicken stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?