Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade gingerbread cottage
- 1kg plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 300g cold butter , diced
- 2 tbsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- 450g light soft brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 225g golden syrup
- 750g icing sugar
- 400g preserving or pearl sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 200g ready-to-roll fondant icing , plus a few ping-pong sized balls, wrapped in cling film, ready for assembling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?