Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade chicken nachos
- 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- 2 cooked chicken breasts , shredded into small pieces
- 6 spring onions , thinly sliced
- 140g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 1 small jar red or green sliced pickled jalapeo peppers
- small bunch coriander , leaves roughly chopped
- your choice of salsa , hot pepper sauce (like Chipolte Tabasco), crme frache, guacamole or extra jalapeos, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?