Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade burgers with sweet potato wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- 500g lean minced beef or turkey
- 1 egg
- 12 cream crackers, bashed to fine crumbs
- 2 tsp chilli paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp each, tomato ketchup and brown sauce
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 6 hamburger rolls , toasted, to serve
- toppings of your choice (relish, chutney and salad ), to serve
- 4 sweet potatoes , cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?