Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade and All-natural Thin Mint Recipe
- Chocolate Wafers
- 8 ounces organic butter, room temperature
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar, (I use
- Wholesome Sweeteners brand
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 cup cocoa powder (I use Dagoba's cacao powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- Chocolate Peppermint Coating
- 1 pound good quality semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- natural peppermint oil to taste
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?