Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Vegetarian Thai Red Curry Paste
- 10 large dried red chilies, broken into pieces
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1-inch piece fresh galangal or ginger, chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- zest from 1 lime
- juice from 1 lime
- water as needed
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?