Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon white or black peppercorns
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 4 green chilies
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1-inch piece fresh galangal or ginger, peeled
- 1/2 cup packed fresh coriander leaves, roots and stems
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons tamari (fermented soy) sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?