Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 1 cup water
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|