Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Tagliatelle with Zucchini Flowers and Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups semolina flour (pasta flour)*
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- All purpose flour (for working dough)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 24 baby zucchini with blossoms, zucchini and blossoms separated and both halved lengthwise
- 2 12-ounce containers cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, stemmed, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?