Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Spicy Hummus Pizza
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 oz (8 g) package of yeast
- 3 1/4 cups unbleached white flour or spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil + more for brushing
- 1 - 2 large portobello mushrooms, marinated and broiled or fried (see below)
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rounds
- 2 - 3 jalapeos, seeds removed and sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh grated fontina or mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups hummus of your choice
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?