Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup chopped fresh dill leaves
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 pound cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 8 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- sour cream for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|