Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Savory Ketchup
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 medium cloves of garlic grated
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mild honey
- 14 ounce can tomato sauce (or whole stewed tomatoes pureed)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1-2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?