Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream (or substitute plain yogurt)
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 28kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|