Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (no sweetener added)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|