Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Pappardelle with Bolognese Sauce
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped carrot
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (15% fat)
- 1 1/2 pounds antelope sausages or spicy Italian sausages, casings removed
- 3/4 pound ground venison or ground beef (15% fat)
- 3/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 3/4 cup tomato paste (about 71/2 ounces)
- Homemade Pappardelle (see recipe)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for passing
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?