Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Pan Rolls from Gold Medal® Flour
- 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (.25 ounce) package regular or quick active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup very warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 1/2 cup very warm milk (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 1 egg
- Butter or margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|