Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound Muenster cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|