Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Matzoh Balls
- 2 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup rendered chicken fat (see Notes), melted but not hot
- ½ cup warm Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ to 1 cup matzoh meal
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as flat-leaf parsley, dill, and chervil leaves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 large egg whites
- 5 quarts Chicken Stock, water, or a combination of both
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|