Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Luganega Sausages
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 6 fresh or dried bay leaves
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 pounds pork butt (see note), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- Sausage casing (preferably ½-inch in diameter and all in one piece)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 166kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|