Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes (each about 6 oz/175 g), cored, cut in half and seeded (see Notes)
- ½ onion, quartered
- ½ cup (125 mL) tomato paste
- ½ cup (125 mL) light corn syrup
- ½ cup (125 mL) vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) onion powder
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) garlic powder
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 47kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|