Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Deviled Ham Sandwiches
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cut into chunks
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons low-fat creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Light®)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|