Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Chili in a Can
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix, or more to taste
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced stewed tomatoes with chili seasonings
- 3 (16 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|