Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Chicken Stock
- 3 (5-pound) chickens, preferably organic
- 3 large yellow onions, unpeeled and quartered
- 6 carrots, unpeeled and halved
- 4 stalks celery with leaves, cut into thirds
- 4 parsnips, unpeeled and cut in half, optional (I always use them. I think they add great flavor.)
- 20 sprigs fresh parsley
- 15 sprigs fresh thyme
- 20 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 head garlic, unpeeled and cut in 1/2 crosswise
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?