Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Chicken Stock
- 4 pounds raw chicken backs, necks, or wings and/or leftover chicken carcasses from roasting
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 slice smoked ham, fat removed, diced (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 10kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|