Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons melted chicken fat
- 2 quarts roasted chicken broth (see footnote for recipe link)
- 4 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|