Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Cheese Crackers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, plus additional for baking sheets
- 1 1/2 cups / 7 oz / 200g whole wheat pastry flour, plus more for the counter
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 6 ounces / 170 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 ice cube
- seeds (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?