Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Bratwurst Bites with Beer and Horseradish Mustard
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless country-style pork spareribs, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 pound pork fat, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup lager beer, divided
- Beer and Horseradish Mustard
- Purchased soft pretzels, pretzel rolls, or rye bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?